Bijson Innovations Private Limited recognizes the importance of protecting privacy in today’s society. We follow both legal guidelines and our own strict internal policy in order to protect our customer’s personal information. The following details will help you understand how we collect, use and protect your data.
1. Acquisition of customer's personal information We will acquire personal information by legal and fair means.
2. Use of personal information We will use personal information for the purposes expressed at its acquisition, or appropriate business requirements.
3. Supply of personal information to third parties a. We will not supply personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the individual concerned, except as required or permitted by law. b. When personal information is used together with third parties or when personal information is legitimately outsourced to third parties in order to complete a task, we will investigate the third parties thoroughly and monitor them to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to protect any personal information revealed.
4. Management organization and systems for personal information protection A senior employee of the company is responsible for carrying out the appropriate management of personal information. This senior manager will have the following responsibilities: a. We will maintain the accuracy of personal information and manage it safely. b. In order to prevent loss, destruction, alteration, and/or leakage of personal information, we will take necessary and appropriate measures against improper electronic access, computer viruses, etc. c. We will prevent leakage of personal information through improper employee use. We educate all our executives and employees to protect and properly manage our customer’s personal information. So that this policy is enacted and used appropriately, we have established a compliance program which monitors continuous performance, maintenance, and improvement.
5. Disclosure, correction, discontinuance of use, and deletion of personal information Each individual has the right to ask for disclosure, correction, discontinuance of use, and deletion of their personal information, and we will promptly comply with your request regarding these rights without argument.
6. Contacting Bijson Innovations Pvt. Ltd. about our policy or your personal information If you need to know more about our policy, have any concerns or complaints, or would like to make changes to your own data, please contact the Administration Department in our Regd. office in Jaipur. Administration Department E-mail: email@example.com
Dairy Farm Based Bio Gas plant would serve many purposes such as:
Environment friendly disposal of waste, Which is need of hour considering mass pollution everywhere.
Generation of fairly good amount of fuel gas, which will definitely support the dwindling energy resources.
Generation of High quality manure, Which is an excellent soil conditioner. This is very important for replenishing fast decreasing resources of productive soils. It must be noted that need for replenishing the soil with high quality organic manure has been identified in plan documents.
Biogas is colour less, odour less and flammable gas. The gas generated in this plant can also be used as a source of natural gas. The production of biogas, is about 0.25 to 0.35 cubic meters per Kg of cake fermented, with following composition of biogas.
• Methane (CH_4)
• Carbon Dioxide (CO_2)
• Water vapour : 5-10%
Amount of Bio Material required for production of 1 cubic meter of BioGas (equivalent to 400 gms of LPG, fuel for 3 to 4 people).
• State, leftover food: 5kgs
• Animal Dung: 25 kgs
• Chicken dung 2kgs + animal dung 10 kgs
• Spoiled flour of wheat / corn: 1.5kgs